Reduce the potential risk and damage caused by wild pigs at your property with our wild pig trapping services.
If you have a larger property in or near Tampa, Florida, there is a pretty good chance you have wild pigs living in the area whether or not you realize it. Wild pigs are not native to Florida, but they have been around for hundreds of years. A group of wild pigs can number up to 100 individuals, and once they get established in an area, they can be very reluctant to leave. If you have noticed signs of wild pigs near your property, don’t wait to call us here at Swine Solutions. We have been performing wild pig trapping since 2006 and can create a plan of action to trap a whole group of wild pigs over time.
We always start with a property assessment. This allows us to evaluate the layout of your property and estimate the number of wild pigs you may have in the area. You should expect our wild pig trapping to take some time – from a couple of months to a whole year. If you stop trapping the pigs before you get them all, the local population will quickly recover and grow because of their rapid reproductive rate.
If you have wild pigs, don’t put off calling us about wild pig trapping. They can cause a variety of damage and problems, including:
- Destroying landscaping, forests and crops with their rooting and trampling behaviors
- Contaminating local water sources with wallowing and even defecating in streams, creeks and other bodies of water
- Damage to expensive irrigation systems in golf courses or other property developments
- Spreading diseases to other wild animals, pets and occasionally humans
- Collisions with vehicles, which can severely damage vehicles and their human occupants
Call us with any questions you may have or to schedule your property assessment.
At Swine Solutions, we offer wild pig trapping services in Riverview, Tampa, Brandon, Wesley Chapel, Valrico, Wimauma, Lutz, Land O’ Lakes, Wiregrass, Meadow Point, Parrish, Lakewood Ranch, Bradenton, Sarasota, Venice, Myakka, Englewood, Kissimmee, Orlando, Clermont, and Davenport, Florida.